Founded in 1999 by industry veterans Matt Ricksgers and Jerry Ainsworth, LGS Staffing is a strategic workforce solutions firm that connects hardworking people with leading employers. Starting with a single office serving the Atlanta community, we’ve greatly expanded our scope and reach over the years. Today, we provide comprehensive contingent workforce solutions, payroll services, disaster recovery support services, and Verndor Management (VMS) throughout the U.S., Canada, and Mexico
Our goal is to help job seekers build successful careers, while helping employers build healthier bottom lines. Whether you’re looking for a better job or better workforce solutions, you’ll find a great partner in LGS Staffing.
LGS has a long history of community involvement, both civically and philanthropically. We recognize that strong communities build brighter futures, and that exceptional companies are built on values as well as talent.
Our people are encouraged to get involved not only in industry associations and activities, but also in the communities in which we live and work. Often this involvement requires donating money or time. Sponsoring, coaching and volunteering are just a few examples of how LGS employees stay involved.
We approach our home and community commitments with the same “Get it Done” attitude that we bring to our business.
- Atlanta Hunger Walk/Run – team entry
- Atlanta Community Food Bank volunteerism
- Sponsors for local amateur sports teams
- Sponsoring local sports teams
- Local school band sponsorship
- 2013 GoodWill Employer of the Year
- #10 on the Atlanta Business Chronicle’s Top 25 Temporary Employment Agencies of 2013
- #7 on the Atlanta Business Chronicle’s Top 25 Temporary Employment Agencies of 2014
- 2014 Pacesetter Award Winner Atlanta’s Fastest Growing Private Company
- 2015 Winner – Atlanta’s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For in Atlanta
- 2016 Winner – Atlanta’s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For in Atlanta
- 2017 Winner – Atlanta’s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For in Atlanta *Three years running*
Be the staffing provider and employer of choice in each market we serve.
To transform the labor staffing experience by working to maintain the best possible service for our employees and clients via smart solutions and by promoting the highest standards of quality, integrity and mutual respect.
- Insist on integrity for ourselves and our team.
- Be professional in everything we do.
- Treat each person with dignity and respect.
- Embrace technology, teamwork and innovation in the labor staffing market.
- Set, work towards, and achieve meaningful goals.
- Make a positive operational impact at every step.
- Exceed expectations.
- Deliver on our customer’s production, quality, and safety performance standards.