Providing Critical Personnel, When You Need Them
LGS has the experience and expertise necessary to provide experienced and qualified staff for disaster recovery projects. Specifically, we provide solutions for:
- Restoration Projects – For more than 10 years, LGS Staffing has provided skilled and general labor to restoration service companies throughout the country. We understand that time is critical on many projects, and can react fast and often to provide same-day support when needed. Our employees have experience working on flood, fire, tornado, hurricane and content cleaning projects.
- Large Loss – LGS Staffing has successfully provided labor and skilled support on “Large Loss Projects” to multiple disaster restoration firms around the country. Our mobile office team has the experience, equipment and support to deploy quickly and provide the people you need when you need them. Our comprehensive deployment plan allows us to hit the ground running and be where you need us, when you need us.
- Call Center
- Government/Corp of Engineers/FEMA
- Site Management
- Vendor Management/Data Management
LGS has the expertise and comprehensive solutions necessary to facilitate recovery and rebuilding for special needs projects. We will positively impact your project by:
Managing day-to-day operations.
LGS will be onsite for check in, check out, work comp, or any needs that the employees or your supervisors may have. Our goal is to let your staff focus on the job at hand rather than managing people.
Eliminating Problems and Pay Day Issues.
Our debit card payroll system eliminates pay day lines and reduces missed days and other pay-related issues, keeping your work site problem free. We hire direct when possible and rarely need to “broker” with other staffing companies. In the event that other firms are required for larger projects in tight labor markets, we are extremely proficient in managing sub-vendor relationships and pricing so you don’t have to. You will be billed by only one firm and your supervisors will only have to deal with one contact.
Download our Vision RTD Information pack here.
Integrated software solutions. By linking top end, proven, best of breed software packages, LGS VISION can track, bill, and manage data across all vendor layers in Real-Time.
- Track Employees, Equipment and supplies from anywhere via the web or 3G connection
- View Real-Time Data by location or job code via a who’s here war board or interactive mapping solutions
- Swipe, scan or directly enter times via a PC, Ipad, smartphone or Android tablet
- View data across management layers from the comfort of your office with varying levels of access and audit trail(s)
- Eliminate ticket and invoice reconciliation. All data is passed down to Vendors
- Real-Time job costing and labor forecasting
- Unlimited job codes: By area, department, or supervisor
- Faster, no hassle check in and check out (Fully Electronic)
- Onsite badging and bar code generation for better site security and theft prevention
- Ipay Cards or Direct Deposit, eliminating payroll checks on-site
- VOIP phone messaging allows communication with 1000′s of people in minutes
- 100′s of reporting options including custom designed reports
- No paper tickets or equipment logs to fill out or track
- Electronic File and Record Keeping: applications, certifications, testing, background information, physicals and drug screens are all maintained in one common database for easy retrieval.
- Simplified: Easy to use, Easy to implement
- COST: Low cost consulting fee for licensing, tech and equipment per project to use the system or no cost while using our staffing services. We will implement and run your employees along with ours at no additional cost to you.
Our invoicing is complete and accurate, and we provide organized backup with each invoice, as well as a summary page to make the approval process as simple as possible. If you have an on-site project accountant, an LGS on-site coordinator will reconcile directly before any payroll/billing occurs to help expedite the process.
The cutting-edge technology, superior staff and deployment plans not only separate LGS from our competitors, but also help us to complete your projects efficiently and successfully.
Some of our past projects include:
The Westin Peachtree Plaza – Tornado: Utilized 75 associates per day to remove glass and debris from the rooms and board up windows. Throughout the project the hotel was operational and we were able to help the Westin retain its positive image during a critical time.
Bradburn Building – Fire: Tasked for 50 workers, 24hrs per day for a three-week project. We were able to help our client complete the project ahead of schedule and under budget.
Iowa City, IA/ Cedar Rapids, IA
University of Iowa – 18+ Buildings damaged by Flood: Utilized a daily average of 500-600 workers. We supplied not only general labor, but assistant accountants, inspectors, and inventory specialists. Facing fears that the project would interfere with the opening of the fall 2008 semester, we worked diligently with our clients to find ways to streamline the process to ensure school would begin on time, which it did.
Cedar Rapids, Iowa – Flooding: Because of the exemplary work we were doing at the University of Iowa, our client contacted us to take over smaller projects in Cedar Rapids where previous staffing vendors had been unable to meet the expected numbers. With each of the projects, we were able to succeed where others failed.
JW Mariott-Hurricane: In response to Hurricane Ike, we were once again able to help our client with the delicate task of recovery efforts within an operational hotel. This time we had only 20 associates working around the clock.
Reliant Stadium-Hurricane: Also in response to Hurricane Ike, we were once again under a critical timeline: restore the storm-affected stadium in time for the Texans’ season opener. Utilizing a crew of 75, we were able to finish the project well ahead of schedule, bringing overwhelming joy to thousands of die-hard football fans.
Reynolds Plant-Flood: After the flash-flooding of 2009, we were tasked to assemble a crew of 100+ workers in less than 12 hrs. Following our structured deployment plan, we were able to have more than the required number of workers ready for applications and orientation before our road team even arrived. The severely damaged plant was back in production in less than two weeks.
OpryLand Hotel-Flood: Enormous in scale and sensitive to local residents, the beloved landmark was widely damaged by flooding in the spring of 2010. We were offered the project and were able to ramp up to the required 1,000 workers per day in a remarkably short period of time. For the first leg of the project we ran crews 24 hrs per day, seven days a week. Furthermore, as the scope of the project changed, we were able to accommodate each of these changes efficiently using our cutting-edge technology, which allowing us to reach all of our workers simultaneously.
Opry Mills Mall-Flood: Because of the work at the neighboring landmark, we were invited to staff several of the stores our clients were contracted on.
Space Park-Flood: Simultaneous to the projects at OpryLand and OpryMills, our client also asked us to staff an office park that had also been damaged by the flood. We supplied a team of approximately 60 associates to assist in the clean up of two dozen buildings.
St. Louis, MO
Bally’s Total Fitness-Fire: As a favor to a current client’s superintendent, we deployed a small management force to assist in the 50-man, two-week project of cleaning up after a fire. Once again, we were able to quickly recruit, staff, and complete the project ahead of schedule.
Panama City, FL
Gulf Oil Spill: In preparation to supplying a single worker, we were required to fulfill an extensive process which required each worker to receive a 40hr HAZWOPER certificate, a physical, a lung function test, drug test, and criminal background check. We hired our own trainer and were in complete compliance with every requirement. We ran crews of 100 per day for nearly five weeks before the site was deactivated. Since then, the Panama City Beach site has been recognized by BP, OSHA, and many other organizations as one of the safest and best managed sites on the entire Gulf Coast.
Gulf Oil Spill: Brought in to help organize and manage the site, we took over several other staffing companies’ crews when they were unable to meet the requirements. We have been running 300+ beach technicians per week to tremendous success.
Download our Disaster Recovery brochure here.
Disaster recovery projects require no less than the best employees. Partner with LGS Staffing to ensure when disaster strikes, you have the people you need, and the solutions you can trust. Contact us today to learn more.