Matching People Perfectly
You’re looking for a great job, one that puts your knowledge, skills and personality to good use and where your colleagues respect you. The good news is that many businesses have embraced alternative work arrangements to maximize the flexibility of their labor force. And, the majority of companies are expecting to grow their contingent workforce.
That’s where LGS Staffing can help.
We already work with the most prominent and successful businesses, and we can help you get the type of work you want. Contact us to discuss the type of job that is best for you. Whether you are looking for short-term employment, a full-time career or something in between, LGS Staffing can help you uncover the perfect job match.
We strive to hire candidates who are not only technically qualified, but who also have the drive to succeed within our clients specific environments. We are interested in individuals with the desire to grow as members of the LGS team and provide the interim workforce our clients require. We believe in providing fair compensation, benefits, and a work/life balance for our employees.
All candidates are encouraged to register online through the “Employees” section of www.lgsstaffing.com. Qualified candidates will be contacted to schedule a time to come to our office to speak with a recruiter and complete an application. If selected for an assignment, candidates will sit through an LGS orientation as well as any client specific orientation & and safety material. If you are unable to apply online or do not have access to a computer, you may send a resume to our office via fax at:770.234.0838
- A recruiter will evaluate your qualifications and experience.
- Select candidates will be contacted by phone and email. At this point, candidates may be asked to provide more information about their experience.
- Finalist candidates will be asked for an in-person interview with the hiring manager and potentially a human resources representative.
- Additional interviews may be needed depending on the position.
- All job offers made are contingent upon the successful completion of background, reference checks and for certain positions, drug testing.
LGS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value the unique qualities that all staff members can offer and value the cultural differences they bring. LGS is committed to diversity in the workplace.
Placing People First
You are an integral part of our team and its success. LGS Staffing is pleased to provide its employees with a comprehensive benefits package, including:
- Competitive pay
- Variety of jobs in numerous industries
- Great working environments
- I-Pay Cards
- Merit bonuses
- Referral bonuses
- Indemnity Health Plan
Serving Your Unique Needs
Your qualifications and career goals are unique. At LGS, we specialize in placing candidates in several core industries, including:
- Light Industrial
- Disaster/Emergency Services
- Building Maintenance/Property Mgt.
- Events & Hospitality
- Insurance Adjusters & Claims Personnel
- Companion Caregivers
Let LGS use our staffing and recruiting expertise to find you top-tier career opportunities. Contact us today to learn more.